Learning & OD Faciliator
We are looking for a Learning & OD Facilitator on an FTC for a London based client.
Suitable candidates will be passionate about leadership, OD and culture change, we are looking for a highly skilled, experienced and motivated individual with a track record of successfully delivering a range of OD activities including leadership development, coaching, diversity and inclusion, mentoring, training, staff engagement and learning and development interventions.
• Contributes to the Trust’s Organisational Development strategy to improve overall organisational performance and effectiveness.
• Provides expert facilitation, mentoring, coaching and personal and team development to improve individual and team effectiveness and to enable people in the organisation to deliver the organisation’s objectives.
• Provides support, advice and guidance to managers and teams on how to successfully manage change and is able to offer pragmatic solutions that meet the needs of service areas.
• Designs, delivers and evaluates learning & development interventions including facilitation of workshops, and/or team development and the use of
psychometric (behavioural and aptitude tools) such as MBTI as part of work portfolio.
• Manages and prioritises own portfolio of work, consisting of organisational development, learning and development and project-based responsibilities to meet required deadlines and objectives
• Champions a continuous improvement mindset and a ‘can do’ approach to ensuring OD delivers added value through its services
Key skills they are looking for:
• Coaching / mentor experience and qualification
• Psychometric qualifications including 360 feedback
• Leadership development
• At least one OD qualification
• Team development
• Facilitation skills
• Experience of culture change programmes – design and facilitation