Senior HR Operations Advisor
Are you a Senior HR Operations Advisor with previous experience in a HR role in corporate environments?
Do you have an eye for detail, and value quality at the highest level?
Can you handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment?
If Yes we’d love to hear from you today!
We have a fixed-term 6-month contract, salary paying up to c£45,000k pro rata + benefits
This role will be looking to test all your abilities and test your knowledge!
Skills and attributes for success:
- Provides daily support needed to ensure a successful HR Management system
- With a high-level of accuracy, assists with data entry and auditing.
- Building and maintaining stakeholder realtionship
- Administer all offer paperwork
- Provide support in other administrative
- Provide logistical support in any event or seminar offered by the HR team
- Keep and provide supports in all migration compliance, work permits, and visas.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Previous experience in a HR role in corporate environments
- Previous experience in WorkDay (HRIS) is ideal
- Knowledge of second European language would be advantageous;
- Able to work confidentially at all times.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent Time Management
- Willingness to take initiative and ownership of projects.
If you feel you're a good fit for this position, apply now!
To ensure we manage the process efficiently and not miss anyone suitable, please only apply if you fit the minimum criteria mentioned above.
Apply for Senior HR Operations Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly