HR Administrator - 4 month FTC
HR Administrator, up to £21.5k pa, 4 month FTC, Bristol, Great organisation with great offices.
Your new company
Great longstanding professional services organisation with an international presence.
Your new role
Working as part of the HR Operations Team you will provide a high quality and proactive HR and Benefits service. You will ensure that all employee lifecycle and benefit matters are effectively supported and changes are made quickly and accurately. You will ensure that any queries are addressed and that all people information is maintained accurately and securely. * To process all employee changes accurately and in accordance with the SOP.
* To prepare and issue all employee change letters.
* To ensure Payroll are notified of employee changes.
* To update PeopleSoft accurately and within the agreed timescales.
* To ensure Right to Work information is maintained and recorded accurately.
* To respond to employee reference requests as required.
* To support the effective operation of all people related processes.
* To provide Benefits providers with employee data in a timely, accurate and secure manner.
* To ensure invoices from Benefits providers are checked and processed quickly.
* To provide advice and guidance on benefits as required.
* To respond to Benefits queries from Employees, Managers and Benefits providers
* To respond to queries on how to use the Orbit Benefits portal.
* To support HR project activity as required.
* To respond to general queries from HR & Benefits inboxes.
What you'll need to succeed
- HR experience preferred but not essential
- Must have excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can work within a team as well as independently.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. Great working environment and supportive team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.