Oakleaf are partnered with a well established, global Financial Services firm who are looking for a proactive HR Coordinator to join their growing team ASAP in Central London. There is the possibility that this role could go permanent. This company is defined by a fantastic ethos and culture centred on accountability, integrity and teamwork, they are looking for an HR Professional that shares these values.
- Drafting all UK employment contracts, leavers letters, and maternity leave letters
- Prepare monthly payroll file to ensure smooth transition of relevant data from HR to Finance
- Supporting onboarding of new joiners, liasing with the relevant departments.
- First point of contact for recruitment: agencies and interview scheduling
- Complete SMCR background screening checks for all new joiners
- Maintenance of Employee records in line with Data Protection legislation, ensuring correct and updated information in employee database
- Coordinate in-house and on-campus events
- Supporting on immigration and relocation matters, including; supporting all EU nationals with their application under the Brexit EU Settlement Scheme
- Liaise with external legal advisors and applying for certificates of sponsorship
- Organise and coordinate training for company populations, maintaining records of the training courses & attendance
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated HR Coordinator who is looking for a varied and busy role.
Apply for HR Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly