HR Systems Analyst - 6 month FTC
Your new company
We are pleased to be partnering with this UK wide business who deliver processional services across a range of public and private sector businesses across the UK.
Your new role
Working closely with the Head of HR Shared Services and other key stakeholders you will be embarking on a project to look at the key processes across the HR and Recruitment functions and looking at process improvement and realignment.
- Reviewing processes, and systems to identify process failures and areas for improvements.
- Liaising with stakeholders to identify as is processes and future requirements
- Present findings back to a project group
- Reviewing HR processes/systems to identify opportunities for improvement and risks/issues
- Reviewing HR Processes against existing services and mapping where processes can be adopted and where additional actions are required
- Preparing process maps and supporting guides
- Delivering training for team members within the SSC
- Supporting with the preparation of communication materials
- Producing appropriate documentation and reports
- Working with the HR Manager to implement service improvements and drive the progression of the shared services offering
- Reviewing and developing HRSS support documentation required for business as usual i.e. process flows, training documentation, FAQs etc
- Supporting activity to ensure all employee data is complete and accurate within the master HR system
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for an experienced HR Analyst who is able to process map and identify areas for improvement. Experience of working on HR projects would be advantageous as would experience of Success Factors. We are also looking for someone who can engage with key stakeholders in the business, so excellent communication skills are a must.
This is an immediate requirement, with interviews happening as soon as suitable applicants are identified - please apply now if you are keen to be considered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.