Experienced Resourcing Manager to head up the Talent Attraction team and develop the resourcing strategy to attract the best talent.
A fast-paced, Technology-led business in the West Midlands.
As Resourcing Manager you will lead a small team of talent & attraction specialists. You will be responsible for their ongoing development as well as the development of the attraction and resourcing strategy. You will act as the thought leader for talent acquisition for the Business with a focus on continuous improvement and your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing hiring strategies across functions and job roles for both current needs and to build a robust talent pipeline for future.
- Leading on the development of the employer brand, working collaboratively with other teams across the Business as well as the external market.
- Working with Marketing and external partners to build engaging social media campaigns and elevate the Employer Brand.
- Support a direct sourcing model with the key focus on reducing attrition, time to offer, quality of hire, creating diverse talent pools and cost per hire.
- Managing recruitment costs effectively to ensure best ROI and flexibility to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Maintaining strong relationships with recruitment agencies to ensure a broad suite of solutions for hiring.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement within the team and hiring manager network to ensure 1st class candidate experience and an efficient process.
- Supporting Senior Management in developing internal Talent Management and building a talent pool of future leaders (including early careers programmes).
- Management of the PSL and continuous evaluation of its effectiveness.
To be considered for this exciting Resourcing Manager role you will have proven experience within Talent Attraction including resourcing strategy. You will enjoy working autonomously, setting the direction of your team.
You will possess a high level of initiative and innovation and will have a focus on continuous improvement as well teamwork & team performance and development.
Any experience of new systems, in particular Success Factors is highly advantages as well as a Digital/Tech business (although not essential).
In addition you must be used to working in fast paced environments.
Up to £55,000 per annum + bens