Talent Acquisition Business Partner
TA Business Partner with a global SaaS business.
My client is a global SaaS business, that are going through a period of continued growth in their market.
Our client prides themselves in maintaining values of Customer-centricity, Performance, Integrity, Ethics and Innovation.
You will be responsible for full life-cycle of recruitment across your business area.
There will be a focus on building trusted partnerships with hiring manager through becoming a trusted advisor, you will also be capable of building rapport with candidates ensuring the hiring experience is a positive one all the way through.
Key responsibilities include:
- Hiring Manager Management- working with hiring team to understand the business ask for the recruitment, the key skills and attributes required, and timescales needed
- Candidate engagement and management
- Proactive sourcing across a number of recruitment tools, including but not limited to; headhunting, proactive sourcing (including experienced use of LinkedIn, Google x-ray searches)
- Assessment of candidate suitability and fit against role requirements
- Management of the end to end process including; candidate sourcing and shortlist selection, interviewing process, and closing/negotiating the offers; incl. detailed pre-screen prior to submitting candidates to manager interview
- Manage the internal applicant process as well as the employee referral process to ensure a consistent and positive experience for all parties
- Reporting is key for our teams to retain transparency both within our team and with the wider business, ensuring good cadence around updates for both the team and hiring managers.
This role is based in Manchester, with travel once a month to other offices.
Ideally you will have experience of headhunting, proactive sourcing, LinkedIn searches, Google x-ray searches etc. for SaaS focused roles - such as .Net Devs, Dev Ops, Tech Architects, Data Analysts, Data Testers etc.
You will also have experience of managing volumes of roles (ideally related to proactive hiring for projects).
You will have experience of in-house recruitment or from an tech RPO background.
This role will pay £45,000 to £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience), plus performance related bonus, and a suite of benefits