A brand new role in a customer facing Learning & Development Capacity
An exciting time to join a Tech business on a significant growth journey
An established Tech business with an exciting product that is enabling significant growth in the market place.
- Leading the design, development and maintenance of a suite of remotely delivered training webinars and associated materials that takes customers from initial training post sale to super-user level expertise in the JobWatch application
- The transformation of training into a technology driven, Learning Management System based service with progress and achievement tracking, and a range of approaches to suit different learning styles
- Working with the Onboarding team to ensure the training provides the best possible learning experience to new customers and compliments and accelerates the onboarding process.
- Providing a best in class ongoing learning opportunity for customer staff to develop their knowledge and credentials
- Development of a skill accreditation scheme with including learning validation tools, suitable for customers, internal staff and partner consultants.
- As well as running interactive and recorded training webinars yourself, co-ordinating and supporting Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop and deliver training as part of the training programme
- Extending the training offering to include industry sector based webinars and training materials
- Contribute to the development of the Help Centre to compliment the training and promote self-serve learning
- Evaluation of training effectiveness and its role in delivery of customer value through the use of usage, retention and upsell data
- Monitor and improve quality and customer satisfaction
- Manage personal data and confidential information responsibly, and maintain its quality, confidentiality, integrity and availability at all times. Report personal data and security near-misses and incidents promptly, and cooperate in their resolution.
- Has significant experience working in a Learning & Development role including the full training cycle, E learning, delivering on different methods of blended learning.
- Has previously tendered for and implemented a new Learning Management System.
- Has ideally worked in a tech business or similar industry
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Has the ability to be creative and a passion for training and the customer
- Can design and deliver training
- Has previously delivered technical/systems training with the ability to learn systems in order to be a subject matter expert
- Salary £40-50k per annum
- Leeds based with flexibility to work from home