School Name: Central Services
Salary: £40,783 - £46,936 (SAT11)
Start date: July or ASAP.
Closing date: 11th July 2021
Hours: Full time, permanent
Options around flexible or home working possible.
- Are you an experienced HR professional?
- Do you want to be part of a growing team of professionals supporting our family of schools and employees?
- Do you have the passion and drive to ‘make a difference’?
- Do you want to be part of the transformational change process within the HR department?
Our HR Team are going through a period of significant transformation to ensure outstanding service delivery is at the core of everything we do. We are committed to providing a positive HR experience to all of our schools and employees. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Consultant to join the existing HR Team to primarily cover the East Sussex Region of the Trust.
The main purpose of the role is to provide high quality, professional human resources advice, guidance and support to schools and central services team. (see job description for more detail).
What we want from you:
- Minimum of Level 5 CIPD qualification or equivalent relevant practical experience.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation with an up-to-date understanding of relevant case law.
- Proven knowledge of school support staff and teachers pay and conditions.
- Proven HR advisory experience within the education sector.
- Good customer and business focus, with a track record of identifying and delivering practical and innovative HR solutions within the framework of organisational policies and procedures.
What we offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- 27 days annual leave (rising to 30 after five years continuous service)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible/homeworking arrangement
- Supportive leadership team
- Continuous Professional Development
If this sounds like the job you are looking for, we would love to hear from you. Please submit an application form via Kent Teach website. Please note, we cannot accept CVs without an application form.
Part of the recruitment process may involve a test, presentation, or other assessment.
How to apply
If you experience any difficulty in completing the application form, please contact email@example.com or 01795 426091 (option 2)
In accordance with current GDPR compliance we will not keep any details/application forms on file once the position is filled.
Interested applicants are welcome to contact Mr Chidi Okwesilieze, Head of HR, for an informal discussion regarding the post firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile: 07498 232277.
Closing Date – Friday 11 June 2021 at 12 Noon
Interview – Friday 18 June 2021
Swale Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from ROA and will require an enhanced DBS disclosure