People and Operations Management Specialist
3 days left
- Full Time
We are working with a global telecommunications organisation as they look to recruit a People and Operations Management Specialist to be based from their Bristol office.
This role sits in this organisations Corporate Functions unit, which oversees all activities relating to People Finance and buildings functions. The organisation are currently implementing Position Management within the People's system to enable greater control over workforce management and planning. The role holder has overall accountability for the in-life management and governance of Position and Organisation Management data and people assignments.
Your team will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the position and organisation hierarchy structure and all related data within the organisations People Systems whilst delivering the expected colleague experience.
- Responsible for the Position and Organisation Management strategy and vision
- Accountable for implementing and maintaining robust governance relating to position and organisation management global processes, structure and data
- Accountability for the integrity of position and organisation management structure and data in People Systems
- Participate as a Subject Matter Expert in various internal and external user groups
- Partner with key stakeholders, Global Process Owners, Product Owners, Solution Administrators, Technology and vendors sharing knowledge and delivering the expected colleague experience
- Working collaboratively with OD, Work Force Management (WFM) and Finance to define the requirements of the People and Operations Management Team and the People System to support the successful delivery of the annual budget process and Medium Term Plan (MTP) creation and updates, including any strategic initiatives
- Ensuring that across the People and Operations Management Team and with wider People Systems and Data team there is a high level of collaborative working to support SaaS updates and change requests
- For People and Operations Management accountable for implementing and maintaining robust governance and KPIs to ensure the expected colleague experience is delivered
- Undertake quality assurance checks across the teams' activities driving a continuous improvement mind-set across the team
- Accountable for managing the overall People and Operations Management issues and risks log, pro-actively managing escalated items
- Ensuring ongoing knowledge of the product across the team including keeping up to date with vendor roadmaps and SaaS Update functionality due to be released
Keep abreast with position and organisation management best practices and new trends
Apply for People and Operations Management Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly