Recruitment Advisor (In-house)
A brillian,t newly created role is available within a dynamic, tech driven Financial Services business. Having seen recruitment return to normal pre-Covid levels the CEO has given the green light to invest further into the Talent Acquisition team and as such created a new Senior Specialist - Talent Acquisition position.
The role will report into a Senior Manager in TA and will form part of a wider team of 6. This role will take one of two focuses, either a) tech hiring or b) Corporate Functions hiring. You will build solid relationships within your business area and provide a top class recruitment service at all levels both contract and perm.
This is a fast paced and busy role that requires candidates who have previous experience of working within a similar environment. Either Financial Services / Tech backgrounds are essential for this as is strong stakeholder management skills, customer centric approach and a great can-do team ethic.
- Build solid relationships across the organisation to ensure visibility as an influential SME
- Management and ownership of the recruitment process for all hires within your allocated business area
- Work with colleagues in the Talent Acquisition Team to proactively engage the Director for each area, defining the annual recruitment strategy which will support the attraction of the relevant skills and capabilities
- Attraction - having taken a brief, agree a sourcing strategy with the hiring manager and advertise the role as appropriate, encouraging the use of low cost channels. Ensure attraction material is high quality. Proactively use a LinkedIn Recruiter licence to source candidates wherever possible to reduce hiring costs. Engage recruitment agencies to support on attraction where necessary.
- Employer Brand - on an ongoing basis, work with partners to promote employer brand in the market through events, social media and other relevant channels
- Assessment - work with hiring managers to ensure candidates are fairly assessed in line with the Assessment Framework, advising on assessment methodology to ensure an excellent candidate experience and compliance with relevant legislation. Provide constructive feedback to candidates, ensuring that their impression of the business is positive regardless of the outcome of their application
- Offer - advise on and propose compelling offers with a solid rationale, considering multiple factors
- Proactively guide hiring managers throughout hiring process, calling out any risks as appropriate and managing any issues that arise
- Manage agency relationships, including negotiating terms on occasion, to ensure they are representing the business in the market accurately, working in line with our Values and delivering excellent results
- Work closely with a Coordinator, Talent Acquisition to ensure effective and efficient management of the interview and on-boarding process
- Work with other members of the People Team to manage internal hires
- Proactively build your own knowledge of relevant technologies so that you are better equipped to support with technical recruitment
- Drive personal development to ensure performance standards are met
- Experience in business partnering in a recruitment role (Inhouse or RPO ONLY).
- Recruitment experience in Financial Services, Tech or another regulated industry
- Understanding of relevant legislation and regulation including Equality Act, IR35 and SMCR
- Experience of using an ATS
- Direct sourcing skills using LinkedIn Recruiter (CV sifting, online search)
- Experience in a fast paced, volume heavy role
- Experienced in using MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel), including production of MI in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, with excellent attention to detail
- A skilled relationship builder with the ability to influence upwards, and will take accountability for excellent results
- You'll be a great teammate, contributing to a positive and supportive culture.