HR Projects Manager
A newly created HR Projects Manager role is available within a highly successful insurance business based in the City of London. The role has been created in order to deliver strategically led projects across the Group. This will be from concept, through to proposal to the Board then implementation.
We are looking for HR Projects superstars that are excited by the prospect of having a complete blank page to work with, who have the experience and maturity to work autonomously, the team ethic to jump in and support colleagues and the superior stakeholder skills needed to make this role a success.
Initial focus will be looking towards Engagement, Wellbeing, D&I, Talent but the successful candidate will also dive into needs analysis and make recommendations for what else is needed to make sure the business has a best in class HR function.
- Bachelor's degree qualified (or equivalent), high level of spoken and written English.
- Experience of operating at an influential level, designing and delivering impactful strategic HR projects. Preferably from a Human Capital consulting team or, specialist talent or diversity function with exposure to delivering cultural change, D&I, talent management or engagement initiatives.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Tailors and adapts approach to audience ensuring credibility and has the ability to persuade and influence.
- Experience of pulling together information, producing high quality, coherent and compelling reports and Board papers.
- A strategic thinker who sees the big picture, commercials and takes an iterative approach. Can foresee potential issues and counteracts these.
- Has the confidence to take ownership, roll sleeves up and juggle multiple activities at once.
- Strong consulting skills and ability to manage complexity and operate with ambiguity.
- Logical and pragmatic approach to planning, problem solving and issue resolution.
- Driven, has a strong bias to action and completion, you can be counted on to exceed goals and achieve what you set out to do.
- Flexible with the ability and fluidity to adapt to the current situation.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Creative and innovative.
- Inquisitive, keeps up to date with competitor activity, best practice and market trends