HR Business Partner - UK Wide Travel
7 days left
- Full Time
A brand new role for a newly created business through acquisition
This role is based out of Leeds with UK wide travel as part of the role
Due to a private equity backed acquisition this is a newly created business with significant growth plans for the future.
Reporting into the HR Director you will be customer facing out in the field across the UK.
Partnering 3 key directors
Being the face of HR for the newly created business out in the field in order to support merging the business areas including - TUPE, stake holder management, employee relations, coaching guiding an upskilling management, delivery of new HR processes and procedures, change management.
Due to the HR function being newly created you will be the first HRBP hire working with the HR Director you will be required to get stuck into the day to day HR operations.
- Is currently operating at HR Business Partner level
- Is immediately available or have a 1 month notice period - ESSENTIAL
- Is able to travel UK wide with overnight stays as part of the role
- Has excellent stakeholder management to be the face of a new HR function delivering an efficient service to a new created business.
- Has previously delivered on TUPE.
- Is able to deliver operational, hands on HR service.
- Salary £40,000 - £50,000k per annum
- £5k car allowance
*CANDIDATES MUST EITHER BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OR ON A MAX 1 MONTH NOTICE PERIOD TO BE CONSIDERED*