Talent Acquisition Partner - 6 months
As Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for developing and implementing recruitment strategies in partnership with the Human Resources Business Partners, Senior Business Leaders and Hiring Managers to identify and fill vacancies.
The client is a global pharmaceutical business. You will be joining a fast paced and ever-growing business unit within the organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively anticipating talent needs, and developing and executing sourcing plans
- Assuming responsibility for the full recruitment lifecycle, including screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management and managing the hiring administration process.
- Building strong and trusting relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders
- Collating feedback and providing hiring metrics and data analytics on performance and reporting to identify areas for improvement
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in delivering full life cycle recruitment services ideally inhouse or MSP
- Experience utilizing a range of attraction channels
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Demonstrable experience working across and delivering in a range of global and complex organisations
£250 a day