Recruitment Team Manager - Call Centre Environment
This position would be taking responsibility for a team of Recruiters, guiding and developing them to provide a world-class recruitment service. Fast and furious, it is a fun and diverse team.
My client is a market leader in their field, a truly global brand which continues to grow and develop continuously.
The position of Recruitment Team Manager would involve:
- Leading a large team of Recruiters
- Achieving recruitment KPIs
- Using and evolving the ATS system
- Data tracking and analysis
- Building a strong relationship with global peers, sharing information and best practices
The ideal candidate for the position of Recruitment Team Manager will:
- Have a experience of managing a call centre team / recruitment team
- Have managed and coached a team
- Be an exceptional communicator
- Have an analytical mindset
- Have strong stakeholder management skills
£45,000 - £55,000, dependant on experience. Comprehensive package with exceptional career development opportunities.