Interim HRIS Reward Advisor
Frazer Jones is now searching for a Reward Advisor candidate on a short notice period/immediately available to join a prestigious law firm based in the heart of central London. This is a 6 months FTC, working in a diverse team environment, closely to the HR and HRIS team. The candidate will be involved in all aspects of HRIS, compensation and benefits, looking UK flexible benefits, and answering compensation and HR systems queries.
- Being responsible for providing and presenting compensation related information and spreadsheets to the HR team and the wider business as well as running regular audits to ensure accuracy of data in the HR systems and relevant spreadsheets.
- Act as a the first point of contact for reward and benefit queries and provide collaborative assistance to all areas of the HR team as well as employees / partners on reward and HRIS matters.
- Supporting key annual reward processes including salary and bonus review, budgeting and benefit renewals, market research including survey completion.
- Assisting with the administration of the UK Flexible Benefits portal and working with queries on and requests related to compensation and HRIS.
- Working with the HRIS Manager, the business and the HR team to analyse and understand the business reporting needs whilst working to create maintenance of suite reports that meets these needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel (including formulas and pivot tables) and PowerPoint
- Experience of working with HR reward benchmarking systems and compensation principles
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.