People Systems Manager - Birmingham
3 days left
- Full Time
People Systems Team Lead - SAP
A permanent People Systems Team Lead position to be based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will be a subject matter expert and be required to manage a team of five data analyst professionals. This is a full time permanent position and will be accountable for the global systems and processes within Fieldglass. We do require an excellent candidate knowledge of SAP. The People systems lead will be responsible for the systems roadmap and ensure end to end delivery. You will work with senior stakeholders, global process owners and product vendors sharing knowledge and delivering the colleague experience.
- Accountable for the strategy and vision for assigned product or product functional area(s) and communicate that strategy in the form of a roadmap
- Reponsible for working with the Business on strategic projects to enhance their use, adoption and knowledge
- Reponsible for ensuring that you and your team are informed on SAP's product roadmap and in influencing their direction of travel
- Accountable for the quality of configuration, maintenance and operation of the system(s) undertaken by the Solution Administrator
- Accountable for providing in-life operational support including administration and configuration changes as required
- Responsible for providing in-life support for colleague issues ensuring relevant KPI's are in place and continuous improvements to colleague experience is a key focus
This is a very exciting time to be joining my client. You will be part of a growing function that will support programmes across the whole business. The successful candidate will have experience working in large matrix organisations and this is a perfect role for someone who wants to manage a team and be the product owner.
For more information please get in touch
Apply for People Systems Manager - Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly