Payroll Consultant - £50,000 - £60,000 - London (flexible working)
Oakleaf Partnership are looking to recruit on behalf of a leading and well-respected Management Consulting Firm with a global footprint. This role will be supporting the Senior Team members on the continued growth of the payroll offering and would suit an ambitious individual who is keen to develop.
- Providing Advisory services to clients across Payroll Ops, Payroll Strategy, Vendor and system selection and implementation support
- Work with and support various teams across the business.
- Developing strong relationships with clients
- Able to work and deliver on large projects set out by senior team members.
- Mentoring and training more junior team members
- CIPP qualified
- Understanding of operational payroll
- Payroll project experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of working with 3rd
- Strong Payroll Analytical skills
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills