Page Personnel HR are working with a reputable manufacturing client in Barnoldswick, Lancashire. They are recruiting an HR Administrator to join an established and supportive team. The role will offer variety with potential progression opportunities.
Our client are a successful and reputable company within the manufacturing and retail industries. Due to increased work levels in the business, they are recruiting for an HR Administrator to join and support their small but busy team. Our client are based in Barnoldswick, Lancashire.
The key responsibilities for the HR Administrator are updating and maintaining databases, maintaining all relevant documentation for payroll administration, liaising with occupational health, managing the recruitment cycle, and handling general day-to-day ER casework administration and queries. The role is based in Barnoldswick, Lancashire.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience within a HR capacity
- strong administration skills
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- computer literacy with MS Office
- ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- confident and personable with professional manner
- CIPD Level 3 (desirable not essential)
Our client offers a salary c£18-20K, good benefits, on-site parking, development opportunities (CIPD funding), potential for progression.