Senior HR Business Partner
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our client's HR Business Partner team. You will be the primary HR interface to enable a proactive and influential contribution on all HR matters.
Large Blue Collar Organisation
You will act as a trusted advisor to the business and partner with members of the business management team to align HR activities to the business strategy. Support business goals and influence the strategic direction of the business balanced with the employee perspective. Drive transformation and change of HR to maximise the capability of people at all levels of the organisation and to ensure HR services are delivered to drive business performance.
- Providing the key interface for managers with the aim of influencing, shaping, facilitating and addressing HR matters.
- Working closely with other HR Business Partners to ensure consistency of approach across the organisation where appropriate and driving change and increased effectiveness across functions.
- Critically review organisation structures and influence their shape to deliver greater business efficiency or effectiveness supported by organisation design experts where necessary.
- Provide the organisation with a professional level of knowledge, skill and expertise embracing all aspects of the products and services provided by the HR Department.
- Support with employee satisfaction, performance, retention and effective communication at sites
- Following defined processes, provide people and workforce related advice, strategies, and solutions related to workforce planning, recruitment, learning and development, performance management, compensation and succession planning
You will have:
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- An understanding of how to build organisational capability through effective talent management, succession planning and learning and development.
- A track record of leading and effecting organisational change, including TUPE
- Experience of the credibility to interface at senior management level
- Excellent relationship and rapport building skills with internal and external contacts at any level
- Good knowledge of employment law
Salary up to £65,000