Talent Acquisition Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Talent Acquisition Manager on a permanent basis for a high-profile professional body.
This hands-on leader will also partner with the wider HR team and managers globally with their own requisition load and responsibilities to meet agreed SLA's. The key accountabilities include:
* Stakeholder management; partnering closely with the business and HR to understand hiring needs and implement proactive talent strategies that align with this.
* Design talent acquisition strategies to ensure we attract the best talent through direct sourcing.
* Ensure Taleo is updated in real-time and provide accurate reports on recruitment activity to the team, the business and Talent Acquisition COE.
* Participate in value-add projects across Talent Acquisition.
* Actively seek and act on stakeholder and hiring manager feedback.
* Gain a sound understanding of designated business area (business unit structure, nature of work and business challenges faced) to ensure sourcing processes aligned with business plans.
* Communicate recruitment trends and market intelligence insights (as applicable to individual hiring managers) and provide pro-active talent acquisition guidance to drive future recruitment activity and improve compliance.
* Compile assessment material and tools.
* Assist in the development and creation of effective talent acquisition collateral to support the Association's employee value proposition.
* Accountable for the performance and achievement of KPIs of the whole recruiting team.
* Hands-on end-to-end recruitment, delivering a great experience to both candidates and stakeholders and including sourcing, screening and assessing candidates.
* Strategize to recruit top talent, ensuring expenditure is in line with departmental recruitment budgets. Advise managers of the most efficient and cost effective recruitment methods and advising on innovative sourcing.
* Act as a talent advisor to instil a culture of recruiting amongst business groups; driving alignment, stakeholder engagement and best practice across the hiring process.
Their offices are based in London but they will consider remote / flexible working. For further information about this position please apply.