Recruitment Advisor to join friendly and busy HR function providing a comprehensive recruitment service
Were seeking an experienced recruitment professional from either an inhouse recruitment or recruitment agency background to join friendly not for profit organisation. You will be working proactively with 9 sites across the South, engaging with managers on a range of vacancies, working creatively to attract suitable applicants.
The Recruitment Advisor will support the delivery of a recruitment strategy that enables the organisation to recruit staff in a challenging recruitment market; making the best use of local community and social networking, both on and offline, and for ensuring the on-boarding process is a positive experience for all candidates.
- Supporting Managers with recruitment process and attraction strategy
- Create and develop innovative / non traditional campaigns
- Manage and update ATS systems
- Manage external Agencies / PSL agreements
- Plan and coordinate specific assessment / open days / recruitment fairs / recruitment events
- Work with Managers to engage with talent pipelines
- Oversee onboarding processes
- Experience of working in a recruiter role - agency or in-house
- Thorough understanding of the recruitment process lifecycle
- Good record-keeping skills & attention to detail
- Competent user of social media for recruitment and/or marketing
- Creative thinker and able to write creatively
- Engaging, warm and able to create effective relationships with candidates and home managers alike.
Working options - Office in Winchester / working from Home flexibly
Some travel when needed to visit sites in South
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Recruitment Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly