Learning & Development Manager
12 month FTC
To start ASAP
Competitive salary plus agile working pattern
I am looking for a Learning & Development Partner to support this global business to identify and capture key learning requirements in line with budgetary planning. The role will involve scoping and developing appropriate learning interventions to support functional strategy and the future needs of the UK business.
This is a fast paced and changing environment so you will need to be comfortable with ambiguity, adapting your approach as required to develop creative learning solutions that deliver business outcomes.
Your remit will span both talent, technical & professional skills development so you'll need to be flexible to work across variety of requirements.
- A Learning & Development professional with a track record of delivering learning outcomes with a tangible business impact
* Developing and evolving talent capability with experience in management and business methodologies and practices
* Experience of collaborating with talent and management development suppliers
* Experienced in learning consultation, creative design and delivery of initiatives including facilitation skills
* Project management experience and comfortable handling multiple initiatives at one time
* Ability to influence decision makers and question the 'status quo'
* Engaging presenter and teller of stories
* Continuous learner
The role may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance however remote working is also considered. For more detail on this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org