Talent Coordinator Manager
Our client, a growing tech company, is currently searching for a Talent Coordinator Manager to join their organisation in this brand new position.
In this role you will report into the People Operations Manager, as well as overseeing your own team of Talent Coordinators to deliver a seamless and positive candidate experience across the entire hiring process.
The role requires a focus on coaching and developmentof the team, as well as evaluating current processes and contributing to improvement. The role has scope to make it your own, and perfect for an individual who wants to further their career in the Talent space.
- Prioritsing and monitoring volumes to prioritise and ensure effective delivery
- Lead on Talent Coordination projects
- Manage, motivate and coach a team of six
- Contribute to the solutions to improve the talent ops service
- Investigate how to improve existing processes
- Recruitment / Operations / Shared Service proffessional experience
- Experience in coaching and mentoring a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of using an Recruitment & HR information system, preferably Saas based
- Proven experience of building and maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders at all levels within People team and across the business
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!