HR & Recruitment Lead
HR & Recruitment Lead; Recruitment & HR experience working a 4 or 5 day week.
Your new company
My client is currently going through a period of growth and has taken the opportunity to design a new role to support their journey. Within this newly created role you will take the lead on all recruitment activities and take the lead on HR responsibilities.
Your new role
80% recruitment focused;
- Responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment into the varied roles based onsite. These include: professional fee-earning, business services hires; on a permanent, contract and potentially temporary basis, depending on the need.
- Identifying the most appropriate sourcing channels to attract the best talent for the role; in particular developing direct sourcing channels and creative recruiting strategies.
- Assisting hiring managers and Directors to create job specifications.
- Appropriately screening all levels of candidates from entry level to senior level positions based on job specification and skill requirement.
- Managing the interview and assessment process, meeting candidates with hiring managers/Directors.
- Advising hiring managers and Directors on recruitment best practice and informing them of trends in the market place.
- Conducting resource planning with hiring managers/Directors to anticipate future staffing needs.
- Building an ongoing candidate pipeline using research, networking events and database information.
- Providing expert advice to develop and enhance recruitment process focusing on quality of hire.
- Hosting or attending recruitment events, including career fairs and diversity forums.
- Project work including: supporting the development of new assessment process, reviewing the online application process and implementing a consistent approach to recruitment across 8 offices
20% HR focused:
- Reviewing policies & procedures in line with employment law changes
- Manage any people issues alongside the mangers/Directors (Employee relations)
- Monitor performance management across the business in liaison with the managers/Directors
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within the above position; you will be able to demonstrate experience in the above and the following:
- Experience dealing with in-house recruitment needs
- Able to demonstrate experience dealing with the full employee life cycle
- HR Experience
- Excellent communication skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR & Recruitment Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly