Talent Acquisition Advisor 6 month FTC
Talent Acquisition Advisor / Recruitment Advisor - Sunderland
Your new company
My client is a global organisation and a leader in their organisational field, who is on the look out for talented & enthusiastic people to help shape their future. Within this TA Advisor role you will play a vital role in supporting the Talent and engagement team who is undergoing significant change.
You will be managing the full recruitment life-cycle alongside the UK Talent Acquisition Partner to source suitable talent and provide data and insights into the market.
Your new role
- Managing the full recruitment lifecycle from Hiring Manager brief to offer.
- Supporting the data reporting and insight on recruitment needs through the collaboration with the UK TA Partner, HRIS and regional TA teams globally.
- Supporting Talent Acquisition projects; setting-up a global employee referral process.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Partner in supporting Hiring Managers through the transition to the new ways of working.
- Building and maintain a strong partner relationship with LinkedIn.
To be successful:
- Recruiting experience to include direct sourcing, and stakeholder and candidate management.
- Stakeholder management: Ability to build relationships externally with candidates and with hiring managers at all levels within the organisation
- Advisory skills including problem identification and providing a solution
- Comfortable with systems
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Talent Acquisition Advisor 6 month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly