Regional HR Business Partner
Are you an experienced regional HR Business Partner or People Manager, in a high growth company?
Are you available to start a role within a month of offer?
We are currently recruiting for an interim HRBP artner to support our retail client on a fixed term contract for 12 months. Reporting to the Head of People you’ll play a key role in building and executing our clients people strategy, and partner closely with their Field and HQ Leadership and Teams.
- Advise, consult and partner to identify, design and execute people strategies and initiatives (i.e., talent assessment, talent planning, diversity)
- Drive talent management strategies across markets to strengthen retention and engagement.
- Develop and manage people programs and initiatives to drive the People Success strategy
- Work cross-functionally to drive effective and efficient policies, procedures and programs.
- Develop standard operating procedures to support the team globally.
- Collaborate with the global People Team peers in the Recruiting, Learning & Development, ER, Total Rewards, People Ops and Legal to design implement solutions.
- Experience as an HR Generalist or Specialist, Business Partner or people manager, in a high growth, technology or retail company
- Experience consulting with internal clients to identify business needs and recommend solutions.
- Experience working in fast paced environments where there are competing priorities.
- Employee relations experience
- Demonstrate the following skills - strategic thought leadership, stakeholder management, problem-solving, change management and collaboration.
- Experience working with a broad spectrum of people, from employees in their first job to senior executives.
Apply for Regional HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly