HRBP - Manufacturing / FMCG / Logistics / Supply Chain
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this manufacturing organisation based near Trowbridge / Bath to recruit a commercially orientated "hands on" HRBP with Manufacturing / Logistics / Supply Chain sector exposure on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this truly generalist role will support on human resources strategy and execution, drive process improvement by ensuring the roll out of the talent strategy, establish best in class people interventions, policies and governance and provide insightful people analytics for the business.
- Support the Head of HR with the talent agenda by working with managers to prepare development plans for key employees and those with high potential and succession plans for key roles
- Management of HRMS to ensure high levels of efficiency through data integrity and effective reporting
- Providing advisory services and technical guidance to management regarding systems implementation and utilisation
- Ensure legislative compliance, such as Gender Pay, GDPR and Right to Work, and support during audits from external 3rd parties auditor
- Actively support on people projects across the business and globally
- Act as the performance improvement driver and provoke positive changes in people management practice
- Use experience, skills and knowledge of HR to make an impact in key areas such as change management, organisational design, employee engagement, HR metrics and talent analytics
- Assist in recruitment by managing key agency relationships and use technology platforms to build strong talent pipelines, build employer brand and educate applicants about the Company and job openings
- Analyse industry / market data to create pay structures that accurately reflect an employee's experience, daily responsibilities and level of management; use benchmarking data to verify that salaries are competitive with what other companies are offering
- Report on how effectively human resource initiatives are enabling organisational objectives
- Support the Head of HR in setting up Human Resources KPI, analyse trends and key metrics related to hiring, workforce planning and succession, employee morale, retention, employee relations, identify opportunities to improve efficiency, aligning HR efforts with company goals related that bring impact to profitability and performance
- Collaborate at all levels of the business to gather data and obtain feedback; use it to guide future HR initiatives, ensuring that programs and processes are consistent and aligned with business goals
- Support on Learning and Development design and implementation and identify training needs for teams and individuals and evaluate the effectiveness and value add of training programs against business objectives
We are looking for a person with solid experience as a HR Generalist, with a good understanding of the different responsibilities of the function e.g. learning & development, reward, compensation & benefits, HR Information Systems (HRIS) and Talent Management. Ideally MCIPD qualified / equivalent exposure with the bulk of their experience gained from within fast paced manufacturing / FMCG / Supply Chain / Logistics.
If you are looking for a move into a growing organisation at a time of change and can clearly demonstrate the above requirements, we are keen to hear from you ASAP.