Talent Acquisition Advisor
My client, an internationally recognised construction business (based in central London) are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join the team on The role will take responsibility for a variety of hires in the operations business unit (recruiting white collar professionals e.g. engineering, health and safety, quants, surveyors, etc) across all areas as the business moves to an agile way of resourcing. This is a great opportunity for a recruiter who is looking to join a well known business and springboard their career. My client are interviewing this week with a view to start immediately. To learn more, get in touch!
* Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, function and how it fits into the organisation
* Partner with senior stakeholders to manage an effective recruiting process
* Create strategies and find unique ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
* Find, engage and attract passive candidates through a wide range of search techniques
* Screen CVs/profiles and assess candidates to determine fit
* Track pipeline activity to share insights with internal stakeholders and hiring partners
* Recommend and drive process improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness
* Manage the end to end recruitment journey, all the way through to offer letters and onboarding.
Previous experience recruiting significant volumes of white collar professionals e.g. engineering, health and safety, quants, surveyors, etc) would be highly beneficial as is strong stakeholder management skills.
For more information - reach out to Hope - firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Talent Acquisition Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly