HRBP JOB - LEICESTERSHIRE
Your new company
UK division of a large international business
Your new role
As a stand-alone HRBP for the UK business you will be responsible for the development and implementation of all aspects of the HR function including, but not limited to, employment policies and programs, compensation, employee relations, training and development to support Company objectives and strategy.
- Deploying the HR strategy in the UK and Germany, leveraging parent company values and culture;
- Partnering with Line Managers to influence the strategy and to propose ideas and solutions;
- Driving change management and communication within the business;
- Ensuring the hiring of the right talents and employer branding;
- Providing counsel, guidance and supervision on legal matters to assure the company complies with various legal frameworks;
- Partnering with the People & Knowledge team, identifying training and development programs to enhance the new skills required for the future;
- Administer wage, salary and benefit programs and policies to support employee retention
- Handling legal procedures (layoffs, disciplinary operations, respect of company policies...);
- Acting as point of reference for strategic projects
- Drive safety compliance and company policies' adoption.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree or higher qualification including CIPD level 5 minimum ideally
- A minimum of 4 years human resource experience generalist experience
- Excellent planning, analytical and leadership skills;
- Adaptability to change and ability to take ownership;
- Ability to build positive working relationships and being a team-player;
- Knowledge of employee relations to deal with employee issues in a proactive manner;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interact effectively with different stakeholders;
What you'll get in return
- Work in a collaborative business
- 25 days leave
- up to 8% employer pension contribution
- Up to 10% bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HRBP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly