HR Assistant 12 Month FTC
Oakleaf are partnered with a dynamic and innovative Financial Services client who are looking for an HR Assistant to join their collaborative and growing team initially on a 12 Month basis in Central London. This company is a leader in their field and offer a brilliant company culture and busy team environment.
- Support the full employee lifecyle
- Coordination of inductions for new joiners, answering contract queries and carrying out background checks
- First point of contact for HR queries
- Keeping HR systems accurate and up to date e.g. offboarding leavers, absences
- Support with payroll collecting data and documentation to deadlines
- Support the head of Benefits with benefit providers.
- General HR administration support across HR and talent acquisition
- Support on various HR Projects
- Responsible for diary management and inbox
- Support with administration for Learning & Development
- HR Administration experience in Financial or Professional Services
- A self starter who always looks to improve processes
- A team player who is confident building relationships at all levels
- Organisational skills and high attention to detail
- CIPD qualified
Remote/office working is available.
Apply for HR Assistant 12 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly