Page Personnel HR are working with a growing legal firm in Blackburn who are recruiting for an HR Manager. This is a newly created role that will manage an established HR function. The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of employment law and experience within an operational HR Manager position.
Our client are a well-established, family-oriented legal firm who are experiencing growth. They are recruiting a newly created HR Manager role that will cover the full HR remit in an operational and strategic capacity. The role is based in Blackburn.
The key responsibilities for the HR Manager are delivering an exceptional HR service to employees, managing the full end-to-end recruitment process, monitoring sickness and absence, updating and maintaining HR systems, producing reports for payroll, coaching and advising line managers on policies and procedures, maintaining compliance, health & safety tasks for the office, employee relations, training and some office management duties. The role is based in Blackburn.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience in an operational generalist role
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- meticulous attention to detail
- a keen problem solver and self motivator
- strong organisational skills
- CIPD Level 5 desirable not essential
- previous experience in Legal background would be beneficial
Our client offers a salary c£30K, on-site parking, good benefits, flexibility in a family-oriented environment.