A HR Consultant to join an established business who support SME's across various sectors (home/ field based).
Your new company
My client are an established business who offer HR services to over 100 clients in the local area within sectors including: retail, hospitality, manufacturing and charity etc.
Your new role
This is an autonomous, home-based role involving regular travel to client sites throughout the local area, with mileage claimed for any travel at 45p/mile. Working hours: 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday (inc 1 hour lunch).
This position will offer you great variety and a supportive working environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage portfolio of clients and build productive, long-term relationships with key clients
- Provide accurate and detailed HR and employment law advice to clients in line with legislation and company guidelines by telephone, email and in person
- Meet with new clients to consult on, and organise the preparation of, their employment documentation (contracts, handbooks, etc.). Ensure these are completed accurately and by deadlines as set out in company standards
- Liaise with the HR support team and delegate work to them via the HR Services Manager
- Develop a high level of knowledge of breatheHR and use it effectively on behalf of clients, as well as assist them when necessary
- Deliver internal training courses for clients as required
What you'll need to succeed
This role will suit a commercially-minded individual who enjoys autonomy and is happy to travel in a role.
Ideally you must be a Chartered Member of CIPD, but CIPD Level 5 or above will be considered. However, you must have good knowledge of employment law and have experience of preparing / delivering training (management skills etc).
What you'll get in return
£35,000-£38,000 / annum (DOE), mileage claimed at 45p/mile for travel, quarterly bonus based on targets achieved, 25 days holiday + BH's and pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly