A strong Interim HRIS candidate, immediately available to join a Higher Education Institution in London. A passionate individual to join a vibrant team within a large complex organisation, with iTrent and HESA experience.
- One of the top London Universities.
- Circa 20,000 Students.
- Based in London.
An interim HRIS Candidate to:
- Manage job evaluation scheme (HESA): scoring new roles and providing advice to managers.
- Working with stakeholders.
- Manage the completion of external returns, and bench marking.
- Maintenance of HR Systems, including iTrent. E.g.testing and scheduling of updates, to implementation of new modules, as well as troubleshooting system issues.
- Supporting Payroll on their requirements in using the system.
The ideal HRIS candidate will have experience:
- Understanding of HR and Payroll Systems.
- Excel Skills: Pivot Tablets.
- Experience of using Power BI and Business Objects.
- Experience of iTrent and HESA is essential.
- Higher Education experience preferred, but not essential.
- Immediately Available.
Interim HRIS role in Higher Education organisation, in London.
£275 -325 day rate.