Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
We are currently working in partnership with an International Gaming Brand to secure a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to be based in Central London (hybrid working available).
If you are currently an agency recruiter with experience recruiting Marketing and Digital roles, this could be the role for you, make the transition to In-house right here!
This company have gone from strength to strength during the pandemic and are continuing to grow their teams across the globe.
The position will sit within a team of four in talent taking ownership for the marketing and digital roles within the UK as well as assisting with corporate, tech and analyst roles as and when needed. Given the growth so far and what they have planned, we are looking for a fast-paced recruiter who is used to working to tight deadlines within a dynamic environment!
End to end recruitment will include:
* Briefings with hiring managers
* Robust Vacancy Management Plan and Vacancy Attraction Plan
* Attraction and preselection, facilitating the assessment process
* Offer management
* Managing stakeholder relationships, to include line managers, HR and department heads
* Ensuring best in class attraction
* Management of third-party suppliers where necessary
* Building expertise in the client's business
* Generation of timely and accurate MI through ATS or tracker system
* Responsible for ensuring all SLA's and KPI's are consistently met & individual customer needs
* Vacancies are filled with the right people at the right time & at the right cost as defined by SLAs / KPIs & individual customer needs
Essential skills and knowledge needed:
* Recruitment experience in either an agency or in house / onsite
* You will be self-motivated, organised and have a desire to bring the best possible talent into the business
* Experience at navigating recruitment systems and portals
* Direct search methodologies
* Capability to manage a number of open vacancies in an end-to-end capacity
* Excellent stakeholder relationship skills
* Influencing and negotiating skills
* Highly organised and resilient
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Excellent problem-solving skills. Ability to analyse complex situations conceptually and
* provide workable solutions to a variety of stakeholders
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
* Ability to effectively influence internal and external stakeholders and quickly build robust relationships based on trust and confidence
Apply for Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly