A security organisation looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join the team for a fixed-term-contract for 5 months. This role will be based in the office, however there is some flexibility for occasional home working.
A security organisation based in Central London.
The successful Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Writing and posting job advertisements
- Screening CV's alongside the Recruitment Manager
- Coordinating the recruitment process including interviews
- Ensuring that all pre-interview checks and employment checks are completed
The successful Recruitment Coordinator will have:
- Had experience with high volume recruitment
- Have an understanding of complex pre-employment checks
- High attention to detail
- CIPD would be beneficial
The successful Recruitment Coordinator can expect a salary between £30-35,000 for a 5 month fixed-term-contract.