Global Recruiting Administrator
Global Recruiting Administrator required for immediate start for a Global Management Consultancy, based in London. The company is undergoing a period of rapid growth with staff numbers doubling over the last two years and plans for expansion in all regions.
This role will be fully international with a huge focus on the Middle East. You will also cover the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Previous knowledge of global 360 recruitment is key!
A Global Management Consultancy based in London.
The Global Recruiting Administrator for this Management Consultancy based in London, will support the Global Head of HR to deliver a world-class recruiting function that attracts the best talent. The role will be fully international with a huge focus on the Middle East. You will also cover the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- 360 recruitment (previous knowledge of recruiting across the Middle East, UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific ideal)
- Campaign set up and screening
- Interview process
- Outcome management
The successful Global Recruiting Administrator for this Management Consultancy based in London will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous knowledge as a recruiter/coordinator/specialist/administrator within a top tier, global professional services firm (e.g., consulting, legal)
- Hands-on knowledge of sourcing sites (e.g., LinkedIn) and of university job boards
- Ability to understand and draft job specifications for different roles in different regions
- Ability to screen CV's quickly and effectively to identify the right candidates for interview
- Competency in applicant tracking systems (e.g., ATS)
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written; basic Arabic an advantage
- Strong process management skills and ability to get things done
- Able to establish strong working relationships at all levels of the organisation
This Global Recruiting Administrator for this Global Management Consultancy based in London is a permanent opportunity.
Competitive salary of between £30,000 - £35,000
- Private Medial Insurance
- Flexible Working
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme and much more!