- Full Time
Payroll Administrator - £32-35K - 3-6 Month FTC - Watford
My client is a name renowned for being a market leader, having been in operation for over 37 years within the hospitality industry.
Due to a busy workload an exciting role has arisen for a PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR to join their WATFORD office.
* To be considered successful the ideal applicant must demonstrate -
* a proven track record of payroll processing start to finish.
* exposure to using the Northgate system will be highly regarded.
* processing high volume weekly payroll in line with T&A system
* Strong excel skills using pivot tables and V-lookups for reporting purposes.
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* Strong levels of autonomy to work independently when needed.
This role will require 5 days in the office temporarily then moving back to a mixture of remote/office-based working.
If you have processed high volume payroll & enjoy a fast-paced environment APPLY NOW!
Apply for Payroll Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly