Head of EDI and Health and Wellbeing Strategy
Head of ED&I, up to £47k pa +benefits, 10 month FTC, some WFH, mainly in the office. Will consider HRM/HRBP looking to move to a role which specialises in this area.
Your new company
Large public sector organisation in Bristol which is value led and forward thinking. Great transport links.
Your new role
The focus of this post is to lead, develop and embed the Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity strategy and the Health and Wellbeing Strategy. and to underpin and inform strategy development and implementation with appropriate evidence, effective decision making processes and stakeholder management approaches. You will support the development of an effective EDI team that works to drive and measure the impact of EDI strategies.
Duties and responsibilities
What you'll need to succeed
This could suit an experienced ED&I professional or or could be for a HR Business Partner or HR Manager who has delivered a ED&I strategies.
- Must have strong line management experience to lead a project focussed team.
- Expert in the field of EDI, with HE experience. Must be able to demonstrate an affinity for our values.
- Proven experience of building and fostering positive relationships with a whole range of people - internal and external, from networks to senior leaders. Who is connected and can network, an influencer, able to give critical constructive challenge, able to lead without authority - inspire and motivate. Able to build trust, to sell why it is important, recognising people's lived experience.
- Innovative - bring new ideas to the table, and can get others on-board.
- Able to work with a union.
Must be happy to be based mainly in the Bristol office - 3 to 4 days in the office, 1 to 2 WFH.
What you'll get in return
- a generous holiday allowance of 27 days pro rata
- up to 12.5 bank holiday/closure days per year
- flexible working
- excellent defined benefit pension schemes
- access to employee assistance programme
- ongoing learning and development opportunities
- family friendly policies and wellbeing initiatives
- onsite nursery
- savings on purchases via Wider Wallet scheme
- option to participate in the cycle to work scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.