Page Personnel are working with a client based in North Manchester with an immediate need for a Resourcing Specialist. Role will sit within a busy recruitment team for 2-3 months and will predominantly be working from home.
Our client are a well-established and recognised company in North Manchester who are experiencing an extremely busy period thanks to the pandemic! They have an immediate need for an experienced Resourcing Specialist to join the team as soon as possible and support them with high volume recruitment processes. Role will predominantly be working from home.
The key responsibilities for the Resourcing Specialist are market mapping, using Indeed, CV Library, Total Jobs, and LinkedIn, inputting data onto Excel spreadsheets, using the Applicant Tracking Systems, reviewing dashboards and inputting missing information, using social media to attract talent, posting about current vacancies. The role is based in North Manchester but will predominantly be working from home.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience within a recruitment/resourcing environment
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- a confident and professional manner
- ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- ability to build strong relationships
- meticulous attention to detail
- IT literacy including Microsoft Excel
- knowledge of social media platforms and job boards
Salary c£26k, equipment provided, a fun and busy environment, and potential of contract extension.