HR Advisor - Head Office
This is a busy and exciting opportunity with a fast paced and successful Birmingham based organisation working in a HR Advisor role. You will be joining a small and busy Head Office HR team dealing with a wide range of day to day and project HR challenges and will get plenty of exposure to all aspects of generalist HR.
Responsibilities will involve
- Dealing with a varied ER caseload (formally and informally) within a fast paced environment
- Supporting line managers at all levels with a wide range of HR issues.
- Handling HR administration quickly and efficiently.
- Working in partnership with HR colleagues in support of their project activity (e.g. researching/benchmarking new policies and other project administration)
We are looking for a hard working career minded individual who can work at pace and have a positive can-do attitude. You will get plenty out of this role if you are keen to put the effort in.
You will also need
- Experience of dealing with ER issues (e.g. notetaking in formal meetings).
- To have spent some time in a smaller HR function.
- Strong communication skills, with ability to build relationships at all levels, and the confidence to deal with experienced operational managers
Salary: £26-£28k + benefits
We would be keen to receive CVs in the first instance by clicking through this advert however, if you require further information on the role call Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH219)
In addition to our HR Recruitment services, Wright Solutions also provides Diversity, Inclusion and Behavioural online training courses. Visit our website for more information
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email copies are acceptable.