Are you a HR Advisor looking for a career defining role? This is a busy and exciting opportunity with a fast paced and successful Birmingham based organisation working in a HR Advisor role. You will be standalone on site (but part of a smaller HR team) and be dealing with a wide range of HR challenge so you can expect plenty of exposure to all aspects of generalist HR.
Responsibilities will involve
- Supporting line managers at all levels with a wide range of HR issues.
- Working in partnership with Senior Site Management to implement changes to working practice and improve management capabilities.
- Dealing with a varied ER caseload (formally and informally) within a fast paced environment
- Supporting with recruitment activity and campaigns as and when necessary
We are looking for career minded individuals who can work at pace and have a positive can-do attitude. You will get plenty out of this role if you are keen to put the effort in.
You will also need
- Experience of supporting managers with ER Casework in a fast paced commercial setting.
- To have spent some time in a smaller HR function and/or the confidence to work remote from HR colleagues.
- Strong communication skills, with ability to build relationships at all levels, and the confidence to deal with experienced operational managers
Birmingham based you will need to be able to work onsite (from the start).
Salary: up to £35000 + benefits
We would be keen to receive CVs in the first instance by clicking through this advert however, if you require further information on the role call Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH218)
In addition to our HR Recruitment services, Wright Solutions also provides Diversity, Inclusion and Behavioural online training courses. Visit our website for more information
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email copies are acceptable.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly