Interim Talent Projects Lead
Currently working with a progressive client in London who are searching for an Interim Talent Projects Lead to join them for 12 months paying up to £500 per day.
The Talent Projects Lead will provide oversight, support and thought leadership to various programmes of work under a corporate transformation programme which is focused on colleague performance & career advancement. The role holder will be key in engaging colleagues, managing stakeholders and ensuring plans are detailed in an overarching delivery & communications plan, ensuring key milestones are identified and delivered.
• Support effective programme delivery, ensuring alignment in concepts, philosophy and narrative of the various programmes of work associated with an exciting corporate transformation programme (performance management transformation, new performance and career management organisational design, new enterprise wide career pathway development and associated reward considerations).
• Provide strategic direction for Project Delivery within the Talent team as a whole
• Develop and agree (with the Head of Talent) the overarching delivery plan, socialising and engaging various internal and external stakeholders and aligning with broader project work across People & Transformation and other Groups & Teams
• Provide effective support to all associated projects including monitoring and controlling all risk logs, reporting requirements, communications and related governance papers for project committees and Board committees
• Promote a culture of pro-activity, innovation, transparency, collaboration and flexibility in all aspects of the work of the programme delivery
The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of organisational design, talent assessment, management and development (and latest developments in this field) and proven ability to translate this into tangible change within the organization. You will have strong knowledge and experience of running complex people-based and talent-centred programmes where other colleagues are the main experts or accountable for delivery, utilising a range of methodologies. You will also have a proven track record of managing complex stakeholder engagement where there is a broad range of input and consultation is required and excellent communication and influencing skills.
Apply for Interim Talent Projects Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly