HR Project Business Partner
Ashley Kate HR are currently working with a global distribution business on a new HR Projects Business Partner role.
Currently undergoing a period of change you will lead and manage the HR Operations function in order to deliver best practice. Managing a small team you will lead on providing support and advice on complex business and people issues. You will need to ensure that all HR policies are fit for purpose and keep HR policies and procedures up to date.
You will be supporting the Head of HR and so you will need to oversee the collation, analysis and presentation of Key HR metrics.
Due to the nature of the change piece you will be involved in coaching and developing managers to raise capability in dealing with employee relations issues and building high performance teams and you with oversee the performance management framework.
You must be an experienced Business Partner as you will be partnering with 3 business units across all areas be it talent and succession through to Employee relations and coaching managers on delivering best practice.
You will collaborate with the wider HR team on recruitment, retention and development issues and you will embed values across the business through HR & OD initiatives.
HR Projects Business Partner- The Person.
MCIPD/CIPD qualified or equivalent
- You will have proven experience of leading and developing a HR team
- A Proven background in Business partnering.
- In depth knowledge of UK employment law and strong stakeholder management skills.
- If you have worked with International HR country leads this would be highly advantageous
- It is essential that you are comfortable with analysing data and presenting metrics to Senior Leadership teams.
- Advanced Excel skills are key for this role
- Ideally you will have worked in a commercially focused business and be comfortable with change projects.
Apply for HR Project Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly