TA Manager (Life Sciences, Pharma, Creative media)
- Fast-growing global Medcoms business (circa 400 people)
- Permanent TA Manager role - Salary £45,000-55,000 based on experience - Central London based with flex working
Global Medcoms business (circa 400 people) that seeks to enhance lives through medical communication that change behaviour and improve health outcomes.
Managing the end-to-end recruitment process for the organisation (as part of the TA team), from vacancy approval to selection of the new employee. Leveraging all recruitment channels, managing the full candidate lifecycle including headhunting, screening, liaising with both candidates and business teams right through to offer. Driving recruitment strategy and providing a fantastic candidate experience throughout.
Candidates must bring the following experience:
- Managing end-to-end recruitment processes, from vacancy approval to selection of new employees in very fast-paced environment (circa 20 roles at a given time)
- Pharma, Life Sciences, Digital / Creative or other Medcoms businesses
- Proven results in direct headhunting
- Creating and delivering recruitment strategy, with particular focus on hard to fill roles and niche positions, working with businesses to gain insights to enhance candidate attraction strategy
- Engaging talent from all backgrounds and minority groups, championing inclusivity to prospective candidates and being committed to improving the diversity of talent pools. Identifying areas of underrepresentation and carving a strategy to ensure diversity
- Screening candidates to the highest standard, administering any assessments required and managing them swiftly through the recruitment process, identifying any roadblocks
- Collaborating as part of a TA team to deliver exceptional standards
- Regularly reviewing recruitment approaches and processes with a focus on continuous improvement, ensuring recruitment materials are fit for purpose
- Providing and analysing talent data on an ongoing basis to guide business decisions
- Demonstrable success in influencing stakeholders at a senior level to adopt appropriate recruitment strategies to support the business agenda, using a variety of influencing styles, insight and expertise
- Driving recruitment strategy and providing a fantastic candidate experience.
- Opportunity to join this very interesting and fast-paced global organisation
- Permanent role
- Salary £45,000-55,000 based opn experience
- Central London based with flexible working (circa 3 days WFH)
- Benefits include: Health and dental cover, bonus scheme, life assurance, pension, season ticket loans