HR Compliance Manager
New permanent opportunity
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- As our HR Compliance Manager, you will work collaboratively with our Heads of Service to ensure that new joiners successfully meet our safer recruitment requirements.
- You will lead on delivering the growth and operational delivery plan for safer compliance and in conjunction with the marketing team ensure that we have the right people at the right time.
- You will lead and manage the Talent Enrolment Team to ensure that service levels are optimised whilst maintaining professional standards, ensuring that our regulatory and legislative obligations are met.
- To understand and contribute to the growth and success of the organisation and HR service.
- In the first year, you will lead the implementation of a new HRIS supporting the end-to-end recruitment and HR compliance process, including finalising design, testing, developing and rolling out training, trouble shooting and supporting a change of culture in the organisation. Following the roll out you will lead on the continuous development of functionality and management reporting and analytics.
- Positively engage with and influence the culture of the organisation supporting continuous development and achievement of safer recruitment principles and practice.
- Working in partnership with Service Directors to meet aspirational growth targets and operational demand including volume compliance activities in some areas.
- Work in collaboration with the marketing team and have an overarching view of all advertising campaigns.
- Working in collaboration with Heads of Service, creating engaging and accurate adverts and job descriptions to attract suitable candidates.
- Further develop key performance indicators and measures to support proactive management and continually evaluate the success of the safer compliance process.
- Management of the growth delivery plan and working with the marketing team to ensure that we are on track to deliver HR compliance, identifying and pro-actively managing risk.
- Review and management of all HR related recruitment activity working in collaboration to build employer brand e.g. website content, job description, adverts, recruitment packs and guidance.
- Continually review existing recruitment and compliance practices and processes with a view to improvement and implementation of revised procedures.
- Provide expert HR advice to managers on selection techniques and best practice.
- To ensure that recruitment and selection procedures and practice meets operational needs, legislative and good practice requirements.
- Develop and deliver process and skills training to further improve the quality across the organisation.
- Have the opportunity to work on organisational projects representing the HR service.
PERSONAL SPECIFICATION -
- Degree qualified with relevant HR qualification.
- Having proven experience in a similar role and organisation.
- Hands-on experience with applicant tracking systems and / or HR databases.
- A knowledge of social care recruitment processes and regulatory requirements would be advantageous.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and able to prioritise and multitask on order to deliver excellent customer service.
- Great communication skills and able to influence diplomatically and effectively at different levels.
- Analytical skills to solve problems and identifying improvements to ways of working - and suggesting improvements to HR policy and process.
- Advanced coaching skills helping managers to manage the task rather than doing the task for them.
- Excellent listening skills so that your customers feel they've really been heard and understood.
- Ability to share your knowledge, learning from others and asking when you're unsure.
- Build excellent relationships around HR and the whole organisation and work collaboratively with others to solve issues.
- Work well under pressure when there's a lot on
- Being pragmatic, resilient and motivated to do the right thing at the right time and improve overall quality.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Compliance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly