A 12-month Change Manager FTC supporting a UK-wide change and transformation programme in one of the UK's best-known Telecommunications brands.
Our client is uniquely positioned in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company.
A global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And they are on a mission. Guided by core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant the goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
As a proven Change Manager, you will have demonstrable experience of the following
* Drive change management techniques for people projects
* Creates change and transition plans to implement people-related changes (engaging with HRBP, PMO & comms team)
* Owning the change impact assessments and related change plans for projects
* Apply continuous improvement techniques to all People Processes to ensure they are future-fit, accessible, and make best use of technology to take HR to the point at which people need it.
* Programme/project delivery for HR, to time, cost and quality
* Design and conduct business readiness and change impact analysis to ensure successful planning and delivery of change
* Deliver against change KPI's as defined for each project and programme.
* Supports and equips business leaders and line managers for implementation of change programmes
* Ensuring the colleague experience is personal, simple and brilliant in the execution of change projects
* A Change Manager with a proven track record delivering business projects. You will possess a high degree of people change project management experience or a background in generalist HR
* Experience of sound decision making, clearly articulation the rationale and being able to engage people on the journey
* Demonstrates an understanding of change management and how to support teams to manage and deliver lasting change
* Experience in facilitating workshops with a range of stakeholders.
* Experience applying data-driven analytics to drive insight-led people transformation activities.
* An accredited change management qualification
* 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
* 10% on target bonus
* Pension scheme
* Shares Plan
* Flexible benefits: cycle to work, healthcare, etc.
* Discounted products
Manchester city centre-based office and home working combined