Organisational Development & Leadership Manager
We have a current opportunity for a proven Organisational Development & Leadership Manager on a permanent basis for a leading professional body.
This role has responsibility for developing a leading-edge service offering in the areas of organisational agility & effectiveness, organisational leadership, senior leadership team effectiveness and strategic talent management. The main customer base for this role is our leadership group, and the top teams that make up this group, and a significant aspect of this role will be the management of specialist external suppliers e.g. senior team facilitators and coaches.
1. Lead the further development of the organisations suite of insight/action tools to support organisational agility, effectiveness and sustainability - including our decision making & empowerment principles and "getting things done" best practice templates - and facilitate their consistent business adoption. This work includes building an approach to support the systematic identification and resolution of high impact "hotspots" or barriers to execution across the organisation.
2. Using a blend of approaches, progress our work on senior leadership team development, with a focus on within-team and inter-team effectiveness and cementing the concept of organisational leadership - looking after the health of the wider organisational ecosystem.
3. Development and delivery of bespoke organisation development and learning interventions in support of senior leadership forums such as Leadership Group and Council, and prioritised business transformation initiatives (working in partnership with the Senior L&D Manager).
4. Lead the development of our approach to strategic talent management, and coordination of the annual talent review process. This work includes working with the Senior L&D Manager to identify strategic capability gaps, build the plans to close these gaps, and the management of our external coaching service.
5. Lead on the development of our approach to and use of psychometric tools in support of the work/interventions described above.
6. Partner with the Senior L&D Manager to build cutting-edge leadership programmes, and with the Organisation Design Manager to embed new ways of working following organisation review / restructure projects.
7. Build a network of trusted, senior-level organisation, top team and leadership development specialists who can operate flexibly and at the highest levels with us, and represent good value for money.
Their offices are based in London but they will offer flexibility to remote working. For further information about this position please apply.