HR Generalist - Tech Business - London
This position will be joining a small HR team within this growing Technology business.
This business provides technology to clients around the globe to enable them to connect with industry experts.
The position of HR Generalist will involve:
- Managing and overseeing the employee lifecycle
- Coaching & supporting managers to develop their management skills
- Continually gathering feedback from the employee population in order to ensure continual improvement in employee experience
- Researching reward and benefits programs
- Working within a highly effective HR team
- Being the first point of HR contact for the business
The ideal candidate for the position of HR Generalist will:
- Be an experienced HR Generalist from a fast paced SME background
- Embrace technology and data to drive improvements and developments
- Thrive in a creative & innovative environment
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Have the ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- Be a highly organised multi-tasker
£40,000 + Comprehensive Package. Hybrid working, 2/3 days per week in Central London HQ.