Head of HR
An Interim to Permanent Head of HR opportunity in Basingstoke, pays c£65K pa leading a global strategy.
Your new company
A B2B organisation based in Basingstoke with a global reach. A Head of Global HR is required to lead the EMEA function directly, with management responsibility over regional HR leads globally. Initially an Interim opportunity, there is scope for the role to become permanent for the right person.
Your new role
Reporting into the CEO and with direct responsibility for the region leads globally, you will sit within the Senior Leadership Team and provide astute HR leadership to the wider business, whilst having direct ownership of the UK / Europe portfolio.
You will strategise group HR objectives, utilising resource to drive success. You will help regions identify focused HR goals and deliver appropriate action plans in line with global plans.
As part of this role you will provide effective coaching and HR support to managers across the business in areas such as, Strategic support, organisational design and workforce planning, Employee relations both UK and international, Reward and recognition, Resourcing, Talent and Learning and Development, Operations, Payroll and Administration.
Typical accountability includes but is not limited to:
- Providing day to day support of compliance with UK and overseas legal and regulatory requirements
- Provide consultation, guidance and coaching to managers to address employee behaviour and performance concerns
- Lead HR activities for new overseas entities to develop policies, processes and procedures
- Lead UK and international benefits and compensation projects
- Drive appropriate investigation and resolution of employee relations issues
- Develop and maintain positive employee relations/workplace strategy
- Manage metrics relevant to employee and other HR data through analysis and interpretation for continuous improvement purposes
- Support global organisation Change Management activities
- Take the lead in ensuring professional performance, training and development and talent management is delivered effectively
- Support to organisation change projects
- Lead the annual salary review, incentive and performance appraisal process
- Lead and manage talent and succession planning process and ensure appropriate mechanisms in place in respect of employee career development.
What you'll need to succeed
Demonstrable experience in a similar role, with Global, or a minimum of EMEA exposure at a strategic level. Strong project management capability and stakeholder management skills. You will be resilient, adaptable to change and a strong advocate of progressive improvement throughout the business function.
What you'll get in return
c£65K pa, initially on a day rate, with the opportunity to progress into a permanent role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.